Condition analysis: This new coronavirus is not a SARS or MERS virus. Initial investigations have shown that the human-to-human transmission ability and pathogenicity of the virus are weaker than SARS, so there is no need to panic. The new coronavirus is transmitted through droplets. To prevent the new coronavirus, it should be carried out in several aspects such as hygiene, diet and personal protection. Usually pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands before and after meals, it is best to disinfect with disinfectant water, usually take a bath, change clothes, eat more protein-containing foods such as eggs, milk, fish and other protein supplements, eat more fresh Vegetables and fruits to improve their own immunity. When you go out, you must wear a mask and do not go to a crowded place. Therefore, individuals should pay more attention to the following points when preventing new coronavirus:
First, isolate the source of infection. At present, our country is intensively isolated and treated. All patients infected with the new coronavirus can only be released after the detection of viral nucleic acid turning negative.
Second, another source of infection of the virus may be wild animals. Since the new coronavirus may be transmitted from wild animals to humans, people should also avoid contact with wild animals, their excreta and secretions, and avoid buying live birds and wild animals. Animals are not only less exposed, but also inedible.
Third, cut off the transmission channels and protect vulnerable groups. During the epidemic, avoid going to crowded public places and avoid contact with patients with fever and respiratory tract infections. Wear masks and wash your hands frequently if you need to contact them, especially when your hands are contaminated by respiratory secretions and after touching public facilities.
Don't spit, cover your mouth and nose with paper towels or elbows when sneezing or coughing, strengthen exercise, work regularly, and maintain indoor air circulation
- Against COVID-19, Gaoteng Logistics is in action
- Gao Teng Logistics is about to usher in its 20th birthday
- What to do if the customs inspects the goods in the import and export of containers
- Mask standards applicable to my country and foreign countries in container import and export
- The distinction between medical and non-medical masks for container shipping
- 20th Anniversary Thank Customers and All Carriers
- Matters needing attention for export of some protective materials for container import and export from May 1
- Chlorine trifluoride in import and export of dangerous goods
- Logistics companies strengthen employee training to improve employee quality