When doing container import and export business, sometimes I will encounter customs to inspect the goods, so what should I do? Let me introduce you to the following:
1. If you are the consignor, declare truthfully, all the documents are formal, and wait for the customs officer to accompany the customs officer for inspection. After the inspection, it will be released smoothly. The only thing you might encounter is that if there are too many goods inspected, you may have to wait in line. If the time for customs clearance is too short, you may wait for the customs to release the customs declaration and release the goods to the next voyage. (During this period, there will be warehouse rents, cabinet rents, ship name change fees, etc.).
2. If you are a freight forwarder or customs broker, first notify the cargo owner as soon as possible, and ask if the goods are declared to be true, etc. If it is true, the inspection will be arranged normally. After the inspection is completed, it will be released smoothly.
3. If there is a problem with the goods, such as the HS does not comply, as long as the explanation is made in accordance with the relevant customs procedures and the customs accepts, it can be released smoothly.
4. If your goods are special items, when receiving the inspection notice, it is recommended to immediately submit a notice of caution in written form, and apply for customs to use other methods for inspection to avoid losses.
5. If the machine scans and checks to see if there are suspicious items, if the scan is not abnormal, it will pass smoothly; if the customs officer feels suspicious after the scan, you may need to open the box and conduct another manual inspection.
6. If it is manual inspection, that is, digging the box, it is up to the customs officer to decide whether to dig the whole or part. It looks at whether the actually loaded goods are consistent with the names listed in the customs declaration, and then check the product material, packaging, etc. In addition, the entire cabinet may be weighed in pounds to see the actual weight and the weight of the customs declaration document. Whether there is a difference, usually the error is about 0.5 tons. If the situation is true, it will be released smoothly. If there is a problem, you need to provide relevant answers to the customs. If the situation is not true, it will be transferred from the inspection section to the anti-smuggling section (smuggling or tax fraud).
- Against COVID-19, Gaoteng Logistics is in action
- Gao Teng Logistics is about to usher in its 20th birthday
- Mask standards applicable to my country and foreign countries in container import and export
- The distinction between medical and non-medical masks for container shipping
- 20th Anniversary Thank Customers and All Carriers
- Matters needing attention for export of some protective materials for container import and export from May 1
- How individuals prevent new coronavirus
- Chlorine trifluoride in import and export of dangerous goods
- Logistics companies strengthen employee training to improve employee quality